The Client: My client is one of the most innovative; technology start up's based in the City of London.
After successfully receiving Private Equity backing and up 200% from the previous year, the business has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to recruit a PR Manager to assist in fulfilling the companies ambitious growth plans.
The Role: This role will effectively develop, implement and manage the whole Public Relations function, both internally and externally throughout the business. The role will report directly into the Marketing Director and you will support the business's objectives across employee, clientele and wider stakeholder community.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
* Create, develop and deliver a PR and Communications plan
* Deliver external financial announcements and communications to shareholders and wider stakeholder community
* Responsible for managing and overseeing the Group's corporate website and other digital channels including social media
* Manage and oversee external agency relationship
* Project managing Corporate and Hospitality events such as the Company Annual Awards
* Manage the intranet and provide innovative, engaging story telling.
* Head of media relations guidelines and best practice, ensuring all brands maximise media coverage within a consistent framework
- Manage 1 direct report; PR Executive
* 4 years' PR experience, ideally within a fast paced technology business
* Exposure to a multi-brand or stakeholder environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative and Innovative flair
* Specialist Public Relations / Internal & External Communications
* Knowledge of marketing with an emphasis on digital
- Excellent Client-facing skills,