Are you a PR professional, with over 4 years' experience?
Do you have a background in and Passion for Technology,
If so please get in touch!!!
My client is an international, innovative, technology business who due to a sustained period of growth are looking to recruit for a PR Manager. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for managing the UK entity of the business;
The core focus of the role will very much be on the consumer market, and driving innovation across the companies' apps, promotions and features.
You will ultimately be responsible for devising and executing a PR strategy ensuring brand consistency;
* Maintain, grow and share medium relationships within Consumer markets.
* Creation and successful delivery of impactful PR campaigns
* Optimise and grow distribution of Consumer PR contacts across our vertical industries
* Oversee agency relationships and driving coverage across all consumer markets.
* Managing the Press Office and a small team of PR executives
* Reactive and Pro-active crisis management
- Develop activity budgets and ensure projects are controlled, delivered and on budget.
Skills and Experience required;
* 4 years + Experience in a reputable PR agency, or in-house. (b2b or b2c)
* You will have had exposure to Technology accounts (agency) or come from a Technology business
* A strong list of press contacts from the Technology sector
* Ability to work well under pressure, and a flexible attitude.
* Self-motivated and a team player.
- Intelligent strategic thinker, with the ability to develop and implement strategies in a complex business environment.