My client is a well-established market leader in their industry. In existence since 1985, they are the largest independent brand within their industry and an instantly recognisable name attracting 1.2 million visitors each week online and 18 million customers annually.
The company has recently invested £100 million into its operations and is growing rapidly looking to expand its portfolio with a further 250 openings across the UK in the next 8 years.
This a permanent position for the brand reporting directly into the Communications Director working within a dynamic PR team.
* Become an ambassador for the brand and successfully implement and deliver the companies' annual PR strategy,
* Supporting the companies' business plan and driving news coverage and awareness of the brand's new openings.
* Responsible for day to day management of the PR team and Press office function with 3 direct reports
* Assist the communications director with crisis issues externally and internally
* Driving editorial and news coverage with key opinion informers in national media, broadcast and print.
- Flexible as travel throughout the UK required through London and across parts of the country
* You will have 4 years' experience working either as an Account Director on leading brands at an agency or come from a similar fast paced in-house role.
* Creative, able to keep calm under pressure and unfazed by a fast paced, challenging environment
* Highly motivated PR professional, ambitious and driven.
* B2B / Consumer PR background
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge to join a fun team with an established household name at an exciting time in the companies' ambitious growth plans!