My client are a growing, entrepreneurial business, who pride themselves on being an aggressive disruptive organisation in their industry.
This newly created role is paramount to the continued growth of the business and the investment the organisation makes in its customers to sustain growth
You will be brought on ultimately to ensure that the business's story, proposition, ambition and governance are understood and recognised by audiences, including employees, customers and key industry influencer's.
As a PR Manager, you will report into the Communications Director and your day to day duties, will be;
* Develop and execute an integrated Corporate and Consumer PR strategy to propel the company as an innovative industry leader.
* Build and cultivate strong relationships with key media influencers, including industry commentators, as well as senior business press across platforms.
* Manage re actively and proactively the day to day press office.
In order to be considered for this role, you will;
* Working in a similar role (inhouse/agency)
* Established connections within UK media network
* Ideally have worked in a professional services environment
* Proven and tagngible track record of securing positive PR coverage
* Ability to write excellent copy.