Innovative and highly ambitious technology start up are searching for a driven and ambitious PR Manager to join their growing empire.
Founded in 2015, ever growing and changing - this company are changing and challenging the way consumers shop. They are at the forefront of technology that crosses between personal and conversational customer experience and digital commerce, AI and messaging. This enables retailers sell more through their approach and consumers shop directly with sales associates in store.
They are ambitious, focused and backed financially with a CEO who has built businesses previously and backed by experienced investors from the worlds of technology and retail. Already having been profiled by leading press including The Times, Apple etc..the company is destined for success.
Are you a rule breaker? Someone who doesn't want to be confined by regulations and red tape? Do you want to change the narrative and have the autonomy to do so? This role is about working closely with the founder and CEO of this business profiling them as well as him in the best places of retail, luxury as well as technology.
You'll be ambitious, motivated and wanting to develop your own PR plan and ideally the type of personality that likes to take ownership over campaigns. You'll help craft and develop their story and be able to lead the leadership team in the right direction. You'll be motivated to make an instant impact in a product-driven, highly entrepreneurial culture with world-class minds to match.
To get an audition:
- 3+ years PR experience
- Agency or clientside
- Experience across retail / luxury / fashion as well as technology would be ideal but not essential
- You'll have a fantastic network of key influencers / blogger and journalists
- You'll be the type of person who doesn't take no for an answer
- Experience or willingness to profile the senior leadership team at speaking opportunities and events
- Wider social / content experience
- A creative, entrepreneurial mindset and driven
- Someone who is on top of key media trends
The role is paying between £40-45k for the right candidate, however being part of a rapidly growing start up everything can change in an instance.