My client is a shopping and comparison website, and they are looking for a Head of PR to join the London office.
They are one of the largest online supermarkets in terms of online traffic and are a proud consumer champion bringing transparency to shoppers and helping them save money with their grocery shop. It's a really exciting to join the company as they are growing massively.
Working directly with the CEO and other senior management, the successful candidate will lead proactive public relations campaigns; oversee day to day handling of press enquiries and pitching in news releases.
The successful candidate will also be required to oversee the company's consumer-facing Facebook and Twitter platforms with support from other staff.
What you need;
* 4 years PR experience, including agency side
* Experience in either FMCG/Food & Drink or Retail
* A genuine interest in Food & Drink
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* Good media contacts in the relevant areas
* Strong digital skills
For more information please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org