My client is a progressive travel brand which specialises in hostels which are stylish, design and experience-led, yet affordable. They need a PR Manager.
The brand is position themselves as a lifestyle brand which offers more than just the standard hostel experience available on the market.
By offering customers a space which is also a mastered social experience, properties include a range of room types from shared to private bedrooms, chill-out areas, roof top bars, restaurants, a programme of carefully curated events and a variety of spaces available for private hire.
The PR Manager will be situated at London's operational headquarters and responsible for day to day strategic media relations management on behalf of the company.
What you need;
* 4 years working in travel/hotels & hostels/lifestyle
* A real finger on the pulse of cultural trends
* Strong journalist relationships, both in print and digital
* An eye for design and style
* Good English language skills and strong writer
* Passion for travel and ability to do so when required
Up to £34k. For more information please get in touch on email@example.com