PR Manager for a global architecture, interior design and planning firm with offices globally.
Global and a leader in their market in the architecture, design and strategy industry with offices globally and thousands of employees around the world.
The head office in London is seeking a PR Manager to bring in-house the PR strategy for the company. You will develop, implement this strategy and drive the brands reputation across several markets including UK and Europe. You'll also report directly into the Marketing Director.
- Create the strategy and execute external comms programmes across several channels
- Looking after media, conferences and speaking opportunities, awards and social media platforms
- Build relationships with journalists across four distinct geographic markets in EMEA
- Thought leadership across the regions
- Write copy for media releases, articles, blogs
- PR experience in architecture, design
- 5 years' experience
- Clientside or agency
- Experience in multi-national companies and working with EMEA networks
- If not design / architecture then professional services experience
- Experience in InDesign
For more information please get in touch on email@example.com