My client is a dynamic BAFTA winning, innovative games studio, based in the heart of Tech city. Formed in 2010, the company have gone from strength to strength and count instantly recognisable apps and household names within their portfolio. With millions of users worldwide the company is looking to release their next new big product and are hiring a PR manager to implement the companies' strategies'.
The PR Manager is a permanent role where you will liaise closely with other departments of the business and report directly to the CEO. The main focus will be to roll out the strategy for 2017 and beyond with the launch of their new product later this year the key focus.
The role will involve:
- Implementing and execute PR plans and strategies for the companies' priority titles
- Helping to develop and grow great relationships between partners and stakeholders and external influencers
- Manage and nurture the relationships with the companies' PR agency in key territories.
- Work across brand and product PR
- Drive consistent news stories on product and feature development to the press
- Manage the PR calendar including meetings, events and co-ordinating interviews between press and key staff.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal game teams.
- 5+ years working professionally in a dedicated games media related field, such as journalism or PR.
- Agency or in house background
- Fantastic media contacts across the gaming / media (enthusiast, mainstream, broadcast etc)
- Commercial exposure and an understanding of ROI
- Bright, articulate and driven
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing and fast paced environment
This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving business that is thriving and growing year on year!
Please get in touch on for more details including salary.
* 5+ years working professionally in a dedicated games media related field, such as journalism or PR.
* In-depth knowledge and passion for video games, ideally including MMO's.
* A wide network of established contacts within the games media (enthusiast, mainstream, broadcast etc.) and influencer community.
* A confident demeanour, not afraid to pick up the phone or chair a meeting.
* Demonstrable record of using initiative and going above and beyond duty to secure outstanding coverage.
* A great eye for opportunity and a creative but logical mind.
* Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
* Impeccable written English.
* Excellent teamwork skills and a 'can-do' attitude.
* Solid troubleshooting skills.
Willingness to contribute beyond the assigned tasks and actively seek