* Lead on and roll out storytelling innovative Consumer PR campaigns for the brand
* Proactive & reactive for consumer and trade press office activities - writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients
* Develop activity budgets and ensure projects are controlled, delivered and on budget.
* Project manage, organise and attend press briefings, press trips, dinners.
* Account Management and supervising one Executive.
* Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips.
* General account management duties including drafting activity and contact reports
The role would suit an experienced PR Manager with at least 5 years previous experience and an interest or passion for technology and app development is highly desirable.
The candidate should be highly motivated with boundless energy, enthusiasm, strong organisational skills and great attention to detail: