My client is an innovative dating app, which aims to bring a fresh face to an outdated market. They are looking for a PR Manager/Senior PR Manager.
Based in central London, the app is still in stealth mode but promises to be a huge success due to backing and development by one of the leading giants and a high profile UK personality co-founder. The potential for this company is huge, and they need exceptional talent to join the team and help them achieve their goals.
The PR & Communications Manager will be well-connected, experienced and driven to devise and lead all PR activity relating to the launch and future growth of this exciting new dating app. Due to the highly "PR'able" nature of company, the candidate will have unprecedented access to press from the very launch of the product through to leading the market globally.
You will be expected to develop and then manage all aspects of a full-scale public relations operation, including media relations, new media/social media, and web-based communications - including both proactive and reactive responses - as well as conferences, awards, events, galas and more.
This is a start-up organisation so you will be strategic and operational at the same time.
What you need;
* 5+ years' experience in PR role, liaising with the media directly
* Outstanding organisational ability
* Flawless written English
* Experience in fast-paced environments
* A self-starter that's comfortable with constant change
* A solid black book of contacts across the board
* Experience in managing PR agencies in multiple territories
* Deep understanding of the millennial market and demonstrated expertise in PR initiatives reaching millennials
For more information please get in touch on email@example.com