Specific duties will include;
* Working closely with the CEO and Persuasion PR to define and implement a PR strategy, working to raise visibility in industry press through articles, news stories and thought leadership
* Actively identify opportunities for raising the agency's profile with thought leadership and publicising news and campaign launches
* Managing submissions for awards and industry rankings
* Securing speaker opportunities for key agency figures at leading industry events
* Managing and supporting the agency "Christmas Card" initiative
* Building relationships with relevant industry publications and bodies
* Staying abreast of what is happening in the industry and work to implement new thinking and new behaviour into the agency
* Content and Social Media
* Taking ownership of all agency marketing materials, including website, newsletter and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
* Managing the client database
* Working closely with the wider team to collate case studies
* Working closely with the wider team to produce thought pieces including Viewpoint (podcasts and an annual trends piece)
* Working closely with the agency's Head of Business Development to ensure that all content and events dovetails with and supports the agency's New Business Plan and prospecting campaigns
* Working closely with the marketing and new business teams across The Unlimited Group
* Managing the annual events calendar and organise attendance
* Organisation of the agency's own branded events including 'The Influence Sessions'
* Assisting Internal Communication initiatives within the agency (such as the weekly "Pop Up")
* Providing content for The Unlimited Group's weekly newsletter "Pick of the Week" and quarterly Group newsletter
* Award submissions
* Coordinating entries into awards programmes such as Cannes Lions, The Webby Awards, The Drum, Effies etc.
* Managing award attendance
* Managing awards budget and administration
WHAT MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR?
- Expereince working in a similar role ideally in a PR role working at a marketing / creative agency.
- Strong influencing skills, with demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Tenacity to get the job done, a restlenessness to get PR always on the agenda amongst client business leads.
- Creating strong Media Relations. This includes dealing with incoming media enqueries and proactively arranging journalist meetings and events