A new position has arose at Account Manager level with a Global PR Agency representing clients that are some of the biggest names in Consumer Tech.
It's a fantastic team that is currently thriving, so very exciting time for someone new to join.
You will be an eager and experienced SAE/AM with Consumer Tech PR experience.
Candidates who can demonstrate passion for technology, creativity, ideas and who want to work with clients that include some of the most exciting and fastest-growing names in the sector need apply.
* Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns
* Develop and lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client's key
* Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news
coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
* Ability to write "journalist quality" press releases and other content
* Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
* Liaise with the client and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
* Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
* Delegate to junior consultants effectively
* Supervise AE's and Interns activity and workload
* Establish professional relationships with colleagues in other offices
* Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
* Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
* Actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
* Identify new business opportunities
* Ensure all work is completed on time and within budget
* Track and reconcile project fee and expense budgets