My client is a full 360 integrated PR/Comms agency covering everything sport! They have made a huge name for themselves in the sporting market from sports associates, sports teams, betting companies, sporting products and also online sporting platforms. Due to expansion and growth they are now on the hunt for a talented PR Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager with the experience in a sporting environment (agency side) to join them!
With this role you will be expected to help and manage all of their brands. There will be some element of working on their b2b sports clients also but the majority will be across their largest retained sporting brands. You will be expected to help come up with strategy, content, event ideas and also extensive media and client liaison. Management experience too is needed for this as they are a good balanced team (15 headcount). You will also needed to have managed before as well as the agency is very equal balanced in terms of management and seniority.
To summarise you will need the following
* At least 4+ years' experience in consumer PR (Agency side). This is really important and my client won't look at any applicants if this doesn't apply
* Sports experience across the consumer space ; sports associates, teams, betting, gaming ..etc
* Management experience (1 year at least)
* 1 year at AM level minimum
* New business and pitching experience
* Strong media contacts across the sporting space
* Used to the integrated agency background and a passion for creating exciting content!
* Experience working across all of the social platforms too would be great.
* To start ASAP
For more details and to apply - do it now .