I am looking for a well connected and creative PR Account Manager with experience within the fashion/retail sector.
My client is a well known fashion and retail agency who look after some of the most well known fashion and retail brands in the UK. There focus is across high street fashion only. They are a well connected , fast paced agency with a strong team work ethic.
The role will require you have have had previous management experience as you will be coming in as a manager and working into the SAM and AD on the fashion teams.
You will be expected to know the media landscape for fashion PR and have a list of contacts from this sector. There will be chances to work across events , live shows and shoots and also working with celebrities therefor experience again, managing talent or working with VIP's would be good.
In a nutshell ;
- Already an established PR Account Manager in the fashion industry
- Excellent media contacts in the fashion/ UK high street bubble to be exact
- Shoots, Live events and catwalk experience
- Strong campaign management
- Experience working with senior teams on new business pitches
- Excellent work ethic and knowledge of the market
- Creative thinker
- Positive attitude and very good writing skills
For details on this opportunity , please submit your CV to me today.