I am looking for a PR Account Executive to join my clients sport division.
They are known for their sponsorships, activation and automotive work and have recently won Automotive Agency of the year.
Current areas of active involvement include fitness, sports nutrition, football, rugby, cycling, sailing, Olympic sports and triathlon.
The role requires a strong, media savy and passionate PR AE/SAE to join. You will have to have at least 12 months + experience in the industry either from an agency back ground or in house. You will need to have a proactive attitude to press and generating media contacts, creative and editorial experience would be great.
You will also be expected to participate in the marketing strategies, generating ideas and helping with brainstorms. There will be an element of monitoring online and offline stories related to their accounts. Be able to write briefs & assit with other teams across the board.
In more detail ;
- 12 months experience within a PR Agency or In house sports/background
- Account Exec / Senior Account Exec
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sell into the media/experience working with the press
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to think on your feet, an eye for detail , creative back ground
- Good writing ability
- Start ASAP
- Up to £25,000
Get in touch for details