About the client
Our clients are an award-winning, multinational agency, recognised for spearheading the interaction of content marketing with PR. Working with travel/consumer lifestyle clients- this role is a total dream!
You will be joining at a really busy time, so you must be someone who thrives in a bustling, constantly moving environment and eager to develop your career in a fun, tightly knit team.
About the role
Your days will be super interesting and diverse, so don't expect any two to be the same! However you should expect to be:
* Delivering media coverage and showing that you have top level media relations skills.
* Building an expansive network of media industry contacts.
* You will research/write press releases, broadcast releases and social media posts.
* Engaging with clients and liaise with them on clients.
* Manage admin on clients' accounts.
What they are looking for
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 6+ months within a PR Agency
* Working knowledge of UK and global media landscapes
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Use of other online tools i.e DNA, Gorkana, Kantar, RAJAR, Year Ahead, Celebrity Intelligence, Social Media Library, etc.
This is an important hire for the team and as much as they need someone who is an organised, attentive team-player, they want someone who is going really to embrace the role and enjoy working on a dedicated and successful team!