My client is looking for a fashion Junior or PR Account Executive to come in and join their team. You will be working across a whole host of brands from street wear fashion to sports/retail brands.
You will need at least 6 - 12 months PR experience for this role as it is mid sized agency and you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running. The team is around 20 people from both agency and in house. If you have digital experience/social media industry knowledge that would be beneficial for this role also.
A passion for fashion/retail is needed along with a good work ethic, strong creative output and good networking skills.
The agency has been around for about 8 years now and has recently merged with a digital agency which has enabled them to offer a full 360 service for their retained clients. Their agency looks after fashion/ sports wear / menswear / womenswear / alternate brands and much more. With the scope to develop your own portfolio for this role and work with some of the most talented and recognised brands across the streetwear sector, its a great opportunity.
So, in a nutshell you will need the following!
- Already an PR Account Executive ( 12 months MIN ) at a consumer PR Agency, preferably fashion!
- Strong passion/interest and knowledge in the street wear & fashion industry.
- Good networking skills
- Client facing , happy to get out and about and go to events
- Media relations / product placement experience
- Digital/Social skills and knowledge
- Ability to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Team player
Looking to start ASAP so anybody who is interested, please get in touch with me today