Amazing opportunity to work with one of the UK's most celebrated Entertainment PR Agencies, managing their portfolio of Corporate Film & Television clients with primary focus
on trade & business media and executive/company profiling
You will actively seek new clients in relation to their corporate representation as well as encourage and support cross department/company opportunities
To manage and develop a portfolio of International & UK film, Theatre & Television clients, covering their corporate representation requirements across a range of activity that will include, but is not limited to:
o Trade Press - news, profiles & features
o Creative Business Press - news, profiles & features
o Executive Profiling
o Company profiling
o Strategic Communications counsel
o Speaker platforms
o Market & festival strategy & implementation
* Minimum of 5 years within the film industry, with international distribution and/or
PR and/or marketing experience an advantage.
* A team player who wishes to have the space to learn new skills.
* Experience in running PR and/or marketing campaigns, answering to a senior
executive and/ or client, as part of a close-knit team.
* Capable of managing clients and retaining business
* Excellent Media Relationships, in particular with Film/TV Trade & Creative Business
* Working knowledge of key Film & Television markets, festivals & expos.