We are looking for freelance Presentation Designers who specialise in PPT for one of our top advertising clients. You will be experienced in PowerPoint and Creative Suite for business pitches and client presentations. Keynote and Prezi are not a necessity but would be a hugely-welcomed bonus.
Presentation Designer - The Role
Most importantly you will pride yourself on your strong attention to detail, excellent spelling and grammar skills and be an expert in typography and layout. The successful candidate will also be visual and creative but still be able to follow strict brand guidelines. You will own excellent organisation skills and have the ability to systematically dissect large documents and turn them into digestible presentations as well meet tight deadlines.
Presentation Designer - Key Skills
* Must have a proven track record/strong portfolio in PowerPoint
* Must be competent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Must have strong prioritisation skills and be used to working multiple projects at once and under pressure at times
* Must have experience in working to specific and very detailed guidelines
* Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel is also a great advantage
This is an amazing opportunity to work with leading Advertising Agencies as well as working with top tier global brands.