Planning Manager - London
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Planning Manager - The Company
My client are part of one of the largest players in the world offering advertising, creative and media services from offices in over 70 countries with more digital staff than any other agency. They've had a great year so far with a multitude of new client wins encompassing some world famous FMCG and Fashion brands as well as many other new clients. They have a well developed learning and development program and a sociable and meritocratic environment.
Planning Manager - The Role
Within the role, you must maintain day-to-day relationship with key clients and ensure smooth organisation of their business to ensure delivery of excellent, innovative and efficient delivery of all activity. This includes effective leadership of planning executives and extended team.
Client relations - manage strong client bond based on knowledge of their business and pro-activity
Media plans - overall responsibility for maintenance of client plan and effective implementation
People management - leadership of execs and assistants in group
Admin control - accurate and to deadline, across all areas of work and team
System usage - drive utilisation of all new and standard systems, explore new systems opportunities
Planning Manager - Key Skills
- Expertise - Knowledge and understanding of the field, application of all systems and media channels and drive learning around planning and buying approaches
- Productivity - Results achieved through level of work and personal effectiveness and high quality delivery against client requests whilst meeting client and agency targets
- Relationship Building - Quality of relationships with key internal and external people as well as strong relationships with teams across all disciplines, buying, planning, clients, media owners and auditors
- Client Service - Meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal or external clients and understanding of client's industry and the role of communication within it
- Creative Thinking - Innovation and proactiveness in approach to role and problem solving, managing the open planning process for clients whilst driving creativity in media solutions, scheduling and buying
- People Management - Motivating and developing team to their best performance as well as developing and leading the team, appraisals, motivating and mentoring team through regular feedback
- Leadership - Creation of vision and strategy and then inspiring others to work towards it and driving team expertise through knowledge sharing across all disciplines
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.