My client is one of the leading international entertainment marketing agencies with a global presence, now looking to hire a Partnerships Director to head one of their flagship clients. With a fully integrated partnership proposition, the agency provides expertise within strategic consultancy, activation, guest experience, PR and experiential marketing & events. The main responsibilities include:
1. Leading the client account with a strategic partnership focus.
2. Partner selection and UK & EMEA engagement plans.
3. Mentoring & managing junior members of the team with a view to build the Partnerships team.
4. Nurturing the key client and also bring in new business.
Since this is a key hire, my client is ideally looking for these skills:
1. Long-term experience in partnerships/sponsorship (ideally within the entertainment sector)
2. Sound understanding and proven experience of working with rights holders.
3. Team management experience.
4. Excellent presentation skills, and the gravitas and knowledge to engage with senior stakeholders.
5. Strong market knowledge and understanding of integrated partnerships.
Additional languages is preferred, but not an essential skill.
The agency boasts of a collaborative work culture, and wants the person to be energetic, forward-thinking, determined and with a strong commercial acumen.
Salary: up to £70k + excellent benefits
If this sounds like you, get in touch today - 020 7845 7223, or apply with your CV here.