Partnership Marketing Executive
Our client who has been voted one of marketing week's most innovative brands, are looking for a Partnership Marketing Executive to join their fast paced growing business. This person will have strong creative skills paired with a polished business acumen.
He/she will assist in the planning, sell-in and execution of all co-branded activities with partners such Amazon, Asos, Missguided and Net-a-Porter to name a few.
Working with the business development, strategic account management and marketing teams, he/she will develop engaging and effective campaigns that aim at maximizing the volume of retail sales.
* Create and help develop the go-to-market marketing plan for new and existing retail customers, monitoring key dates and launches.
* Co-ordinate a cross-functional team for the seamless on-boarding and integration of new retail partners
* Support the Business development team with marketing collateral and activation ideas during pitches
* Build strong relationships with the marketing teams of retail partners
* Work with marketing channel owners, technology and retail operations to ensure that partner marketing activities are fully executed and aligned with the business and marketing objectives.
Campaign creation and execution
Help develop comms plans with key accounts to deliver growth and meet weekly, quarterly and annual commercial targets
Brief, execute and monitor all partner marketing activity including promotional and seasonal campaign planning
Be the brand guardian in partner environments
Be an internal advocate of emerging trends, technologies and opportunities in the partnerships
Experience and skillset
Digital marketing experience required
Previous experience in the retail or fashion fields preferred but not mandatory.
Proven successful track record managing all aspects of a marketing campaign
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills including forecasting, financial management and marketing program measurement.
Experience managing cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline.
University degree in communications, marketing, or related area
If you are interested in this role, please send me through your CV asap.