Partner Community and CRM Manager - London
£55,000 + Benefits
Partner Community and CRM Manager - The Company
My client is a leading technology platform who have enjoyed huge amounts of success in their first few years in business. They have operations in fourteen key markets around the globe. Their headquarters are in London and they employ a team of over one thousand talented employees.
Partner Community and CRM Manager - The Role
This role is tasked with developing a cross-channel communications strategy for engagement with their partners to generate increased value from them - and deeper engagement. You will also be tasked with establishing a Partner Community and will constantly strive for different ways to help reinforce their relationship with their partners and to support the roll-out of their Partner Value proposition. You will also develop and lead their Partner CRM strategy - ensuring a segmented and targeted approach to all Partner Communications that help to reinforce the value we offer them in growing their businesses.
- Develop and implement the Partner Communications strategy with a clear focus on building and deepening the relationship with their partners.
- Oversee and manage the creation of Partner-facing content across their core communications channels
- Ownership of the Partner blog and the content and partner communications offer within Partner Centre.
- Build strong working relationships with the Ops and Tech teams to ensure we communicate in a seamless and planned fashion all significant changes and enhancements that improve the experience for their partners
- Stay abreast of new technologies and emerging opportunities to ensure their clients are communicated and engaged in the right way.
- Work as a cross-functional Partner Marketing team to develop marketing programmes that deliver on their Partner Value Proposition
- With support from the Business Intelligence team, analyse and report regularly on B2B CRM comms activity, using results to inform ongoing development
Partner Community and CRM Manager - Key Skills
- B2B / Partner Marketing experience is essential
- Strong understanding and a track record of developing and rolling out partner marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Business driven, proactive and entrepreneurial mentality
- Proven experience leading, managing, and retaining a team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results
- Ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives
- Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mind-set and can do attitude
- Strong creative outlook and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the business
If this is the Partner Community and CRM Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.