Paid Search Manager - Agency - London
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Paid Search Manager - The Company
My client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Having grown over 250% in its first four years, they now employ 300 staff in both the UK and the US. Their mission is to build one of the world's most innovative digital marketing platforms. They were recently ranked as one of the top 10 companies to work for in the UK by the Sunday Times. They also have a vibrant culture and offer a clear path of progression and numerous benefits including £1,000 annual training budget for all employees, flexible working hours, monthly company subsidised lunches, numerous sports clubs including Football, Running, Yoga and Thai Boxing as well as yearly holidays when company targets are met. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
Paid Search Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as management support for Head of Biddable Marketing
- Analysing, creating and managing campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Twitter as well as quickly adapting to new biddable platforms.
- Devising & leading training sessions
- Champion continuous innovation through establishing new best practices and a data driven approach in account optimisation
- Working with wider commercial and marketing teams on competitor and market analysis to inform Biddable and commercial strategies
- Running regular campaign reviews/audits and implement tests & experiments on the back of it, ensuring best practice is consistently followed
- Utilising and keeping up with industry knowledge to refine campaign strategy
Biddable Marketing Manager - Key Skills
- Proven biddable media experience - e.g. PPC, social media advertising
- Experience with Adwords, Nanigans or Smartly a plus
- Experience managing ROI based paid media campaigns
- Experience mentoring a junior marketing executive or leading a small team
- Interested in working with SQL, Adwords Scripting and large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel functions
- Highly numerate and possess an analytical approach to problem solving.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.