Paid Search Director - Agency - London
£50000 - £57000 with brilliant benefits
Paid Search Director - The Company
My client is a London based international media agency working on a automobile account. My client employ over 200 people from 25 different countries. You will be provided will any necessary training you require as a part of their training scheme, and you will also be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the client supported by their partners including Google, Twitter and Facebook.
Paid Search Director - The Role
You will take responsibility for day to day paid search activities within the client's Europe team. You will take overall responsibility for the team of 10 paid search managers & executives. You will also be expected to aid the delivery of other projects currently being rolled out. You will have an extremely strong knowledge of paid search as well as other biddable channels. A minimum of 4 years' experience is required. Experience managing a team will be extremely beneficial. You will be expected to prepare reports and presentations as well as attend senior level meetings on a regular basis.
Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Develop objectives and overall strategy for paid search and other biddable channels.
- Manage the paid search managers/executives within the team.
- Maintain & Develop Ford client relationships at a day to day and senior level.
- You must be self-starting and managing. The overall responsibility for paid search performance will be yours.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Manage key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
Paid Search Director - Key Skills
- Minimum 4 years paid search experience
- Advanced knowledge of paid search, and its place within the marketing mix
- Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of bid management tools
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience of growing accounts and maintaining strong client relationships
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly