Paid Media Manager - Cambridgeshire
£49,500 - £54,500 + Benefits
Paid Media Manager - The Company
My client is a British global travel company. This role is based in their head offices in Cambridgeshire.
Paid Media Manager - The Role
The purpose of this role is to manage the activity and activation across paid media channels to ensure an holistic approach is taken. Also, to drive growth and deliver targets across the paid channels ensuring there is a joined up view across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Define and deliver the paid media activity plan in line with commercial objectives across all brands to ensure that the site traffic and performance goals are met.
- Support the development of an expert team that are commercially focussed and drive for results
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis of sales & traffic data including performance and efficiency and constantly improve the performance of channel activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action.
- Constantly improve the performance of the paid media activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action - working with other E-commerce teams to ensure an integrated approach to customer communications and promotions
- Monitor performance and develop comprehensive reporting ensuring the allocated budget ensuring spend is optimised and audited.
- Develop strong and enduring relationships wit internal and external partners
- Manage the SLA process with the agency ensuring high quality output and forecasting
- Drive site development, creating promotions and landing pages to improve traffic and conversion and optimise activity to drive higher conversion from the channels
Paid Media Manager - Key Skills
- At least 3 years working in paid media channels
- Experience of programmatic marketing, PPC, affiliates and paid social
- Experience of leading a small to medium sized team
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- Experience of managing large budgets and forecasting
- Experience of analysing reporting and acting on data
- Experience working in travel
- Experience of working for a PLC
- Experience of working for a large brand
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing/Digital or similar
- Experience of attribution modelling
If this is the Paid Media Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.