Owned and Earned Media Manager - Cambridgeshire
£49,500 - £54,500 + Benefits
Owned and Earned Media Manager - The Company
My client is a British global travel company. This role is based in their head offices in Cambridgeshire.
Owned and Earned Media Manager - The Role
The purpose of this role is to manage the activity and activation across all owned and earned media channels to ensure a holistic approach is taken and to lead content marketing and social media engagement strategies to drive organic traffic and customer engagement.
- To shape and deliver the content and social media strategy in line with commercial and customer objectives across all brands to ensure that the site traffic and performance goals are met.
- To manage the content programme from an ideation perspective to ensure content is all in line with the strategy and business objectives.
- To manage the day to day development and performance of the team ensuring high standards are met.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis of sales & traffic data including performance and efficiency and constantly improve the performance of channel activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action.
- To work closely with the wider teams to ensure a holistic and joined up approach across all channels
- Constantly improve the performance of the owned and earned activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action - working with other E-commerce teams to ensure an integrated approach to customer communications and promotions
- Monitor performance and develop comprehensive reporting ensuring the allocated budget ensuring spend is optimised and audited.
- Develop strong and enduring relationships wit internal and external partners
- Manage the SLA process with the agency ensuring high quality output and forecasting
- Drive site development, creating promotions and landing pages to improve traffic and conversion and optimise activity to drive higher conversion from the channels
Owned and Earned Media Manager - Key Skills
- Proven experience of working in a social media and content marketing role
- Experience of working in a customer centric role
- Strong understanding of audiences and profiling
- Experience of leading a small to medium sized team
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- Experience of managing large budgets and forecasting
- Experience of analysing reporting and acting on data
- Experience of working in PR
- Experience of working in travel
- Experience in working for a PLC
- Experience of working for a large brand
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing/Digital/PR or similar
If this is the Owned and Earned Media Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.