Major Players are working with a top fashion retailer to recruit a Online Content Coordinator on a 6 months FTC basis!
- proactively liaise with e-commerce creative and online trading teams to ensure timely delivery of content and awareness of current and upcoming projects.
- support the E-commerce business to schedule and plan future site updates.
- maintain tracking and control records for content
- post and update content (words, images, videos) in line with weekly, seasonal and campaign plans.
- set up the appropriate approval and review processes for content in their CMS prior to publishing.
- quality control creative deliverables to ensure that they are optimised for the CMS.
- creation of all web site page templates utilising existing site 'components'
- population of all site pages with content as delivered form the E-commerce creative team.
- developing best practice processes for timely upload and control of content publishing.
- explore innovative ways to improve content publishing processes.
- provide training and support to enable other team members to support using the CMS
- ensure that naming conventions are optimised to ensure
- monitor CMS stats.
Skills and experience
Experience working with CMS tools and platforms (ideally Hybris WCMS)
HTML skills and CSS desirable.
Great organisational and time management skills.
Very good attention to detail
Comfortable working in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Proactive with a good sense of ownership and problem solving.
Able to read, write and follow comprehensive schedules.
Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Docs etc.
Adobe Photoshop skills preferable (not essential)