Middleweight Digital Designer - SW London
I have a Middleweight Digital Designer role for a Strategic Marketing Communications Agency, based in SW London.
This is a conceptual, 'front-end' digital design position so you do not require extensive coding experience. HTML5 & CSS skills are beneficial but not essential. You will however need to have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience in a digital design role and a design related degree. You will also require an expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and an online portfolio.
Working closely with the design and development teams, you will be working on digital design projects from concept to final execution. You will have good time management skills and attention to detail is paramount. Projects include designing: emails, static and animating banners (basic), website design, UX/UI design and some print design where required.
* BA (Hons) in Graphic Design or related degree
* Minimum of 3 years agency or in house experience
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* An understanding of HTML5. CSS, Adobe Edge, Google Web Designer or similar is beneficial but not essential.
* Ability to manage a range of projects and your own time effectively
Only successful candidates will be contacted