My client are an important and reputable figurehead within the UK Financial Services Industry
The business supports and promotes policies and initiatives that balance both the interests of banks and the wider public benefit.
Within the organisation the External Affairs team handles the press office, the group website and any company publications.
As a Media Relations Manager you will be expected to;
- Assist the Media Director in promoting and defending the group and it's stakeholders
- Running the press office, fielding journalist enquiries, developing press lines with policy colleagues and monitoring news coverage.
- Act as a spokesperson for the group across all media outlets
- Work with the media director to develop and deliver proactive stories and b2b b2c campaigns to promote the growth of the business, raising standards and helping customers.
- Manage 1 report (Press Officer)
- Coordinate broadcast media bids for the Chief Executive and Policy Directors
- Build and manage strong relationships with finance and banking, consumer and political journalists as well as key trade publications
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Communications / Media Relations Manager to make their mark in the world of Financial Services.
In order to be considered for this role; FS Experience is fundamentally essential.