The role directly manages 5 individuals within the retail marketing and creative teams to to develop and deliver retail marketing programmes that re-inforce the brand's leading position.
* Develop in-store POP/POS materials.
* Ensure all POP materials have prime location in-store and help to maintain database of all POP collateral through regular store visits.
* Develop retail database.
* Design and execute Pan-European promotions and sell-thru programs.
* Ensure all promotions, sales initiatives and incentive programmes comply with regional sales promotional legislation and have a consistency of look and communication with global brand communication materials.
* Provide regular updates of competitor's in-store sales promotion activities and in particular and trade related incentive schemes that may impact our programmes.
* This role involves regular European travel.
The ideal candidate:
* 5-6 year marketing experience in retail or related field.
* Europe-wide experience.
* Proven ability to develop and implement trade marketing initiatives, from original concept through to execution.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* BA or equivalent in Marketing or Communications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 845 7202.