Marketing Manager UK and EU
My Client, a global multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural Creative Agency, is now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for their growing team. This is a global company with four offices around the world and is still independently owned, the role is based in their London Studio.
The Marketing Manager works closely with the Global Marketing Director and the North America Marketing Manager to create content, generate awareness opportunities, and measure the impact of marketing activities to ensure efforts are aligning to business objectives. The role requires someone with a 'creator' mindset and understands what makes for compelling cross-channel content.
* The Marketing Manager is responsible for activating the Marketing Plan within UK and Europe, and globally where the project or communication requires it.
* Understand the companies target audiences, know what motivates them and know how to reach them
* Own case study creation for client projects across capabilities, working directly with client and internal teams
* Own Social Media content creation - creating expert and engaging daily social media updates across channels
* Manage the creation of content to support our Business Development function in order to best present the companies potential to clients (ie creds decks, showreel films, pitch responses etc)
* Ensure the company adopts an innovative approach to channel strategy, identifying, trialling and guide-lining new tools
* Manage the company's presence across digital channels including social media and industry databases
* Manage events calendar - ensuring studio attendance at major industry events
* Analyse award programmes and industry rankings
* Support R&D team in creating case studies and presentations
* A university degree is mandatory, ideally in Marketing or Communications disciplines. A project/programme management qualification or experience is an advantage
* Experience of working for a Creative/Design Agency
* Organised and able to juggle multiple projects
* Inquisitive, insightful and analytical
Please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com