My client is a media owner within the publishing and broadcast sector, looking for a marketing executive to join their small Trade Marketing and Strategy team. With a highly recognisable brand and a dynamic working environment, this role will suit people who like fast-paced, varied work.
* Work with commercial and editorial stakeholders to create coherent marketing and communications strategies.
* Run a variety of events and activations to promote the brand to advertisers and agencies.
* Contribute to delivery of industry events.
* Develop and promote success stories through case studies and awards entries.
* Creating and sending newsletters.
* Creating content for the website.
* Social Media - Twitter and LinkedIn.
* Help to manage the trade contacts database.
Key Skills Required:
* Educated to degree level.
* 1-2 years' experience working for a media owner or media company.
* An understanding of the media and advertising industry.
* Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent written skills.
* Experience of using a content management system to populate and maintain a website.
* Experience of using social media in a work environment.
* Experience briefing design teams.
* Experience of managing a database/CRM system.
* Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
* Flexible and able to adapt to multiple priorities.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV ASAP, or send it through to email@example.com.