My client, a bar and restaurant in East London is looking for a Marketing Manager. The brand is well-known in their space, and looking to grow their number of outlets over the coming years, at which point the remit of the role will broaden. With a focus on brand identity, the successful applicant will work alongside the dynamic owner of the business on strategy across a range of marketing platforms outlined below. With the space used constantly for events, the role will include a large amount of creation of collateral around these and the design and maintenance of brand image online and offline. A keen interest in music and art is essential, and experience of working within a strong brand in the restaurants, bars or hospitality sector.
* Growth and maintenance of CRM.
* Application of CRM to Social Media platforms across all channels.
* Implementing brand guidelines across all internal and external communications.
* Creation of collateral for events, menus and social media, sticking closely to the brand identity.
* Customer service.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Consumer marketing in the hospitality sector.
* Clear evidence of developing social media communities around a brand.
* Working knowledge of Photoshop.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
* Great English skills and experience of copywriting.
* Ideally lives in East London.
* Some flexibility in working hours is necessary.
* A real interest in music and arts.
If you believe you have the relevant experience then please contact Raoul Rechnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org