This Brand is a unique phenomenon.........
My client have over 50 years of heritage, but with a burning desire to stay cutting edge in the youth space.
The product they offer genuinely changes people's lives
Due to a sustained period of growth, my client are on the hunt for a super bright Comms Executive to help deliver the brand's message through the use of social, influencers, content and press.
Key duties of the role include;
* Work within the group Marketing Lab alongside editorial, video and social teams, reporting to the Head of Content
* Work with our partner PR agency on developing global communications activity
* Write materials for press packs to support global brand and marketing activity - press releases, seeding content, fact sheets, bios, etc.
* Coordinate cross regional collaboration and internal skills sharing initiatives
* Assist our Content Manager by creating editorial content that supports seeding of campaigns, and is published on the groups' content site
* Assist our Production Manager on the pre-production of worldwide photoshoots & in-house content shoots, including but not limited to model casting & selection, creative mood boarding, sourcing and styling wardrobe, travel bookings and team liaison
* Work with the Social Media & Influencer Manager to coordinate influencer outreach, agreements, trips and content
* Work alongside the Brand Partnerships Manager on communications of commercial and content partnerships to consumer and industry outlets
* Coordinate speaking opportunities that build public profile of the brand
* Coordinate global awards submissions, earning recognition of marketing achievements
* Support Web and E-commerce teams with additional landing page and email copy requirements
* Act as a copy guardian, ensuring all published content is in the appropriate group tone of Voice.
* Support the global Head of Content with wider marketing and communications activity as necessary
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to...
* Have first class writing skills, and the ability to adapt writing style to suit tone - whether talking to our 18-35 consumer, creating documents we're distributing to press, or corporate communications pieces
* Possess the ability to generate creative concepts and ideas
* Have a strong ability to multi-task, working independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
* Have an eagle eye for detail
* Have 2-3 years experience in a marketing or communications role at a PR or advertising agency, or content lead brand
* Possess an awareness of social media influencers, and a willingness to stay up to date with new and emerging trends.
* Be an avid content consumer, actively engaged with brands, media and the content they produce
* If you've got experience of international markets (esp. US, Canada and Australia) it would be a plus, but not essential as long as you have the desire to learn about their peeps