Marketing and Account Manager - London
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Marketing and Account Manager - The Company
My client are a pioneering London-based creative marketing and digital agency. They are a team of creatives, marketers, strategists and web devs that specialise in hospitality booking optimisation for clients worldwide.
Their aim is to maximise the guests that visit hotels, restaurants, spas and bars using a mix of strategy, internet, marketing and website. They hold particular expertise in the complete mix of digital marketing techniques that has helped them carve a position as the leading provider of revenue-generating marketing solutions for the hospitality industry.
Marketing and Account Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for the marketing for your own set of clients, devising and implementing multi-channel campaigns across a variety of platforms. You should be organised, analytical, creative, hard-working and versatile. You'll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, earning ROI for your clients and for the agency
- Management of websites and updates
- Implementation of digital advertising campaigns
- SEO, local SEO & digital PR work
- Social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Website structure planning, site mapping and wire framing
- Brand management and creative input
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
Marketing and Account Manager - Key Skills
- Minimum 4+ years marketing experience
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, pro-active with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Good basic knowledge of Pay Per Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Good basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients preferred
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client's advertising budgets
If this is the Display and Affiliate Executive role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.