Our client who has been voted one of marketing week's most innovative brands, is now recruiting for a Local Retail Marketing Executive to join their fast paced growing business.
* The Local Marketing Exec is responsible for planning local marketing activities and managing their execution across all stores
* You will be the guardian of their retail brand guidelines and will ensure that the marketing and customer experience standards are adhered to in marketing activity on a local level.
* In addition, you will develop local marketing campaigns and will support stores by creating local marketing plans on a store-by-store basis to support the companies commercial objectives.
* Working closely with the Retail Operations team, you will set the local marketing campaign goals, tailor the execution to meet local requirements and analyse the results to drive continuous improvement
* Create and continuously develop local store marketing plans for the companies store network and detail activity execution.
* Create a campaign calendar to deliver the companies commercial targets through local marketing channels by driving brand awareness and consideration, footfall and lead generation.
* Responsible for communication of local marketing plans to Store Managers and tracking the local store marketing activity.
* Supporting local store marketing requests from store teams, building them into the local store marketing plans, taking into account our key commercial objectives.
* Identify key local opportunities and support with the roll out of new promotions, competitions and events across our stores.
* Input into National Marketing programmes and strategy.
Experience and Skills:
* Must have worked in a Marketing role within a Retail company.
* Minimum of 1yrs Marketing experience
* Degree educated
If you have the desired skills for this role then please contact Andrew Stoves and email@example.com