Major Players are working with a top London production agency who are in the market for an ambitious Junior Project Manager to coordinate the production and delivery of cross-media advertising campaigns for a variety of global brands.
The Junior Project Manager will:
* Managing the production of Press campaigns for the assigned accounts, by liaising with clients, media agencies and publications.
* Liaising with clients, media agencies and media owners to coordinate the production and delivery of OOH campaigns on the UK market.
* Supporting the Senior Account Managers with the execution of TV and radio campaigns on the UK market.
* Supporting the Senior Account Managers with the development of Online campaigns, liaising with client and media agencies.
* From time to time supporting the Senior Account Managers with the creative development and bespoke production of advertising content.
* Estimating and monitoring the costs of all assigned projects, and negotiating pricing with clients.
* Preparing presentations for potential clients pitches, attending client meetings with the Senior Account Managers.
* Minimum 1 year experience in either Account Management or Project Management.
* Previous experience with digital advertising
* Efficient in use of MS Office packages, particularly PowerPoint & Excel.
* Good communication skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Effective time management
* Build and maintain good relationships with clients and all other stakeholders involved in the production process
This is a great opportunity for someone to join great agency and work in a fun and collaborative environment, if this sounds like the Junior Project Manager role for you then please apply.