Major Players are working with a top London branding agency who are in the market for an ambitious junior project manager, responsible for assisting project leads in the project planning through to final delivery handling some of biggest brands in the UK.
Due to a period of growth they looking for a junior project manager with industry/internship experience to assist with clients' projects from start to finish, from brief through to implementation, constantly prioritizing, and staying on top of all aspects of their projects.
The junior project manager will support the project lead and will focus on two or three of the clients main accounts, so you will need to be a team player, a confident communicator, have excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail. You will need to have project management, client facing and relationship experience, supplier management, negotiation and experience working with a creative team.
The junior project manager will:
* Review project plans alongside the Project Leader
* Conduct day to day administration duties
* Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
* Minute taking during meetings
* Generate reports to analyse time spent on key project tasks
* Ability to manage strict deadlines for multiple projects at one time
* Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
* Consistent professional and calm manner within a fast paced and demanding environment
* Have exceptional problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency, who are planning to grow next year and work a fun and fast paced collaborative environment. If this sounds like the Project Executive is for you then please apply.