This fun digital agency in the heart of Shoreditch is looking for a junior designer to join their growing creative team.
Reporting to the Head of Social and Content, the designer will be responsible for the day-to-day design output of the agency, for both client and, on occasion, the agency itself.
Working as part of the Social and Content Team you will be expected to have a handle on the design requirements across the team, take ownership of your work, and strive to produce great design.
The work is extremely varied, from small creative items, such as laying out social posts, through to designing elements for an entire campaign. You will occasionally need to work outside your comfort zone, and will expect you to endeavour to confidently deliver your work to the same high standards as always.
You will be a creative thinker, and will have the opportunity to work on creative briefs from the outset and develop concepts.
You will be an evangelist about your craft.
* Designing for a variety of products for the client and the agency alike, this includes but is not limited to:
* Image selects and retouching
* Campaign collateral, including print, banners and OOH
* Presentation design
* Designing and layout for pitch and creds decks.
* Developing creative concepts for smaller scale elements, and working with the Head of Social and Content on large pieces and campaigns.
* Delivering your work to the best quality within the constraints given (time, assets, etc.)
* Delivery your work on time.
* Working with the Creative Produce to manage your time.
The ideal candidate
* You will have a passion about your craft and genuine interest in social media and advertising.
* You will use a suite of design tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator, and video editing experience would be an advantage.
* You will have 2-3 year's experience in a design studio or agency, and therefore understand how an agency works, and be commercially minded.
* You will have an understanding of best practice, not just on design but commercial considerations like image licensing etc.
* Experience of bringing an idea to life from the inception of the brief
* Experience with photography and film would be an advantage.
Please appy with your portfolios and cv's.