International Features Editor - London
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
International Features Editor - The Company
My client is a part of the fashion and technology world and aims to change the way people shop. They launched in 2008 and are now a billion dollar business, operating in over 400 countries. They are aiming for continuing growth and feel there success so far is just the start.
International Features Editor - The Role
My client are looking for a talented International Features Editor to come on board and join their Editorial team, reporting to and working closely with the Editorial Director and Editorial Fashion Director. You will be a thoughtful leader in the branded content space and work closely with the International teams, creative, social media, and advertising sales teams to create branded content that aligns with KPIs, all while upholding the site's tone of voice and style through a versed output of optimised copy and brand expertise.
- Manage and lead international content focused on the fashion and lifestyle category with strategic vision and creative foresight for Russia, Japan, China, Latin American and Korean sites
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ideate and produce cohesive, integrated content advertising campaigns tailored to the brand DNA and KPIs
- Write and edit all international stories, working closely with the creative, international and production teams to execute effectively
- Assign and manage a roster of freelance writers/photographers globally
- Make sure onsite branded content is optimized for search and social sharing
- Stay ahead of industry trends, best practices and branding initiatives
International Features Editor - Key Skills
- Extensive experience within online publishing, with a proven background in digital media
- Well-versed in fashion, lifestyle trends and brands, including home décor, travel and food
- Strong grammar, research, and copyediting skills as well as a strong passion for storytelling and brainstorming
- A comprehensive knowledge of online editorial and social media best practices, including SEO
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously providing self-direction
- Experience with direct client communication
- Team player attitude and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic
- Professional approach with a real pride in quality of work
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
If this is the International Features Editor role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ALEX PAPADOPOULOS " To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Alex Papadopoulos | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.