The role of an Internal Communications Assistant, will be focused around the following duties;
- Supporting the delivery of the companies annual management conference for next Spring, including content creation, content development, event support, dairy management
- Assisting with the roll-out of a new employer recognition programme, focusing on employer engagement and conducting research internally to deliver this programme
- Copy writing, editing copy content, producing digital content, for group's social media channels as well as producing content for the group's internal media platform and internal magazine.
- Managing relationship between external design and branding agency
- Group Intranet, website maintenance, and direct marketing, mass marketing.
This is an excellent entry level role at a reputable organisation and would provide the perfect platform for someone wishing to embark in a successful career within Communications.
Please apply ASAP Not to miss out today.
Salary up to 24k. + excellent benefits package