Clientside/In-house - Internal Comms Manager- permanent - £35-45k salary - superb benefits - specialist private University - London or Guilford
My client is a specialist private University and is looking for a permanent Internal Communications Manager to start ASAP at £35-45k salary. This will suit someone who has experience of University PR or legal and/or professional services PR.
You will develop and manage joined up, proactive and effective internal strategic communications to the business. Manage and develop new and effective channels to meet communication goals and drive positive change throughout the business that drives staff loyalty and advocacy.
What you need;
* Minimum of 5 years experience of working as an Internal Communications professional.
* Strategic and forward thinking.
* Extensive Stakeholder management and communication planning experience
* Successful in delivering internal communications across a wide range of audiences
* Understanding of strategic internal communications planning such as communications campaigns to change attitudes or behaviours
* Experience of managing projects of a complex and technical nature with clarity and consistency of message including senior management conferences.
* Experience of operational communications delivery including intranet, events and video
* Good understanding of innovative internal communication channels and processes.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Exceptional personal influencing skills.
* Skills to impact, influence and build relationships
* Excellent project management and strategic planning skills.
* Team player with a collaborative style, able to inspire and motivate.
For more information get in touch email@example.com