Major Players are working with a brand experience agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Integrated Producer to be responsible for the creative logistics and production for technology led projects across channels such as; sponsorships, events, retail, web, and advertising.
* Work in partnership with the technology team to define the technical and digital approach
* Work with senior leadership (producers, directors, VP, SVP, and CTO) to deliver best in class technical projects.
* Strong communication between creatives, strategy, account services, compliance team.
* Own overall responsibility for production of projects. Projects include: web sites, promotional web sites, online media, mobile apps, digital out of home, motion graphics and mobile technology.
* Integrate with other producers on events, physical build, and video and be knowledgeable about all mediums.
* Delivering projects to scope: goals, deliverables, budget and schedule.
* Individual will be point of contact and will act as a 'the owner" (person most knowledgeable of the project deliverables) for Account Service, and Creative during a project.
* Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about, creative on time and in budget
* 3+ years integrated production experience and/or 4+ years in production
* Solid understanding technical and product production, best practices and best in class partners.
* Solid understanding of UX and architecture
* Demonstrated conceptual and strategic thinker
* Proven success in remaining abreast of current digital technology and how this technology applies to a client's business.
* Results focus with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment
* Skilled navigator of matrix organizational structure
* Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas, agency-wide, on multiple projects - i.e. a real team player.
* Knowledgeable about project management tools such as Basecamp.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and electronically.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
* Enthusiastic for digital and integrated projects, and excited to apply to new projects.
If you're an experienced Integrated Producer and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.