In-House Junior Graphic Designer
My client is a professional consultancy based in central London, who specialise in architectural and development planning. They are currently looking for an In-House Junior Graphic Designer to work on a mix of print and digital projects. Editorial/ layout skills are paramount and infographic, diagram and/ or data visualisation experience is beneficial. You must have a minimum of 1 years' experience, a design related degree and have good knowledge of Adobe CS.
Design projects will include a variety of printed and digital material, implementing their new brand guidelines across brochureware, reports, proposals and marketing material.
You will be expected to take ownership of your projects and work on them from concept through to production and create print ready files. Given the nature of the organisation, the role will include the design of effective and informative infographics, charts, graphs and diagrams.
* Expert user of design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Excellent time management and organisational skills to cope with several projects at a time
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* A portfolio displaying a range of editorial/ layout projects
* Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 1 years commercial experience
Only successful candidates will be contacted