A talent company based in the fashion sector is searching for a Head of PR to join them.
Being part of an innovating company where they are working with the biggest names in the fashion market and leading on a brand new strand of their business in PR & Events - this position is whatever the Head of PR & Events makes it.
The mission for the business is to give talented creative professionals across retail, make up, hair and accessories the opportunity to work with the best designers and creative across the globe.
The company are one of the fasted growing startups in London and have over tripled the size in the last year.
As a business they have already secured lots of coverage in the likes of Vogue, iD, Dazed and they are now looking to capitalise on their early success by using their talent and ideas to creative innovative PR and events.
They are growing a series of global fashion events for their community and fans to get other people talking about their mission.
You will be responsible for:
- The full PR strategy - globally
- Develop innovative and creative ways to tell their brand story
- Secures features and editorials that promote the brand and the community
- Establish and manage the brands presence at key dates / events in the fashion calendar
- Build an events strategy
- A senior comms professional
- 8+ years experience
- Agency or clientside
- Young, energetic emerging brand experience
- Fashion experience essential
- A track record of global coverage across channels
- Innovative and a creator
As the role is a senior lead in the business they are looking to pay upwards of £70k for the right person