Our client is a governing body for the design industry who are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is ready to take the step up to a Head of Marketing position. We are looking for a proven creative marketer with not only the vision to develop the marketing strategy but also the experience to build an operational plan aligned to the strategy and manage day to day delivery of that plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation in which you can grow and add huge value.
The post holder will inspire, lead and motivate the marketing and communications team, ensuring clear objectives and performance development plans are in place, and that the team feels both supported and held to account for their work.
The role is extremely diverse, and cover all areas including :
-Strategic Marketing & Planning
-Marketing and Communications
Does this sound like you?
Knowledge & Experience
* Degree in business or marketing related field
* Proven track record of planning and delivering successful marketing communications programmes and campaigns (incorporating the full mix of channels and tactics) with experience in strategic marketing planning and analysis
* Brand and product management experience - in particular managing the consistent application of brand on and off-line
* Good knowledge of using marketing research to inform better business decision-making
* Good knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
* Good knowledge of PR and media relations tools and techniques
* Significant management experience, including a demanding level of complexity
* Strong agency management experience, in particular working with creative agencies
* Good knowledge and experience of running successful events
* Experience working for a design business or within the creative sector (e.g. advertising, craft, visual arts, galleries, etc.) is desirable but not essential