I am currently looking for an entrepreneurial Head of Marketing to join a hugely exciting Luxury Start Up business. You will work closely within a small, international team and will be responsible for developing and leading the marketing communications strategy and execution globally. The role combines technology and art, and is extremely hands' on, broad and suited to someone who is happy to get stuck in with all areas of a young, growing and exciting business.
In this senior leadership position you will play a vital role in building awareness for the companies launch activities and then growing significant revenue uplift through cost-effective CRM / direct marketing, advertising, new media, trade marketing, on board and partnership marketing opportunities. You will be responsible for designing and delivering effective and innovative campaigns utilising a multi-channel approach to build awareness of the companies specialist position within the market.
You will strive for marketing effectiveness through enhancing existing activity and exploring new ways of working/opportunities that may provide a better return and use your drive, commercial acumen and creative thinking to create real momentum.
Ideally using your experience of working within luxury, hospitality, fashion or lifestyle, you will have managed the delivery of impeccable campaigns. Already used to working with senior stakeholders in a 'Head of' (or equivalent) position, you'll have the experience of 'above the line' marketing, CRM, DM and advertising. Critical to the success of this appointment is your ability to deliver leading-edge marketing growth strategies.
I am looking for an innovative and creative marketing virtuoso.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Own messaging hierarchy and ensure the right messages are targeting the right audience
* Own brand activity that drives awareness and understanding of proposition
* Set up and support trackers that measure performance against brand KPIs
* Explore brand positioning and build a strong brand narrative to engage the target audience
* Lead all re-design work to ensure our brand is modern, appealing and 'looks the part'
* Manage the marketing budget and assess trade-offs, spend v return
* Create engaging content out of case studies
* Prepare creative and media specs and briefs and support with rostering decisions
* Manage relationship with key external stakeholders (creative, PR, media agencies)
* Identify potential partnerships that would enhance or align with the goals of the company
* At least five years' experience, ideally mixed in an agency and in-house role. A background in luxury, fashion, technology ideal but not mandatory
* Hands-on experience in launching a new product or service into the market
* Knowledge of technology and art ideal
* Proven experience at leading brand strategy and positioning work that led to successful re-branding / new brand launches
* Evidence of having planned brand strategies including research campaigns, event partnerships and re-brand launches
* Proven experience at creating and implementing successful brand campaigns with on-brand results
* Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to write messaging and creating content for a variety of audiences
* Ability to liaise with people on all levels from CEO to investors and partners
Please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com