Head of Data Strategy - PR Agency - London
£60000 - £65000
Head of Data Strategy - The Company
My client is a renowned PR agency within the B2B content space who are looking to hire a Head of Data Strategy. Having been in business for the past 15 years, they are constantly looking to be the best in the industry. Billing themselves as more than just a traditional PR agency, they are a rebellious yet exciting company to work for.
Head of Data Strategy - The Role
The agency already has leaders to deliver every aspect of their PESO model. These include some of the industry's best experts in B2B research, content, creative, digital, PR, inbound and experiential. They are now looking to hire somebody with an entrepreneurial mind-set and data-centric approach to their B2B programmes as they have realised the massive potential that the convergence of Creative, Communications and Technology presents.
The role will see the successful candidate being able to combine the agencies current insight capabilities with data analytics, giving the agency a boost over their competitors - seemingly being able to accelerate the clients' customer journey from brand awareness to lead generation.
Head of Data Strategy - Responsibilities
- Grow the agencies net revenues originating from Paid Media as part of the mix
- Oversee client strategy and execution for the Paid Media component
- Directly support agency innovation and lead the agency to move towards a data driven culture
- Drive the social offering for listening, monitoring and influencer campaigns
- Ensure Best Practise techniques are understood and implemented across digital marketing activity (e.g. SEO, Social, e-mail etc)
Head of Data Strategy - Key Skills
- Strong data analysis skills including data validation, ROI analysis, and the ability to spot trends and drive ideas forward
- CRM expertise, including data acquisition, profiling, normalisation, management and reporting
- Willingness to work both on strategy and execution, training up more junior team members
- Willingness to challenge the norm and disrupt traditional thinking and working practices
- UX expertise, including ability to design and implement user testing and analysis
Only real data nerds and gurus need apply to this, so if this is the right role for you then get in touch!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.